Optimized for use on Water
Mop 201, plain brown in color, is a unique blend that is optimized to remove every trace of oil from the surface of water-including oil sheen.
The aggressive holding properties will not allow MOP to release oil back into the environment.
- 100% Biodegradable
- 100% Organic and Recycled
- Immediately begins to absorb oil on contact
- Repels water
- Does not sink
- Waves and weather enhance absorption
- Does NOT require Hazardous Waste Disposal
MOP can be spread and cleaned by hand (for small spills) or brushed into a larger spill using a simple broom.
Use enough MOP to cover the spill and work MOP into spill to completely absorb the spill.
- Since all the components of MOP 201 are fully biodegradable, the byproducts of any cleanup-that does not involve any additional toxic agent—does not require treatment as a hazardous material.
- Used MOP 201 can be directly tilled into a soil farm disposal system. This can be done with oil laden MOP201 or after absorbed oil has been recovered.
- MOP201 is compostable. Naturally occurring microbes within a composting system will work to fully remediate the used MOP. Both MOP 201 and 301 can be composted
- MOP 201 is burnable. Once oil is removed from the saturated MOP 201, it can be burned as fuel.
- MOP 201 can be disposed as solid waste.Pollution, oil slick.
*Not for acids or caustics. The absorption of individual or a combination of chemicals may create certain hazardous conditions which
MOP Environmental Solutions, Inc. is not responsible for nor warrants against.